2/14/16

We Must Arm Ourselves With Patience & Faith ...

A watchman (The Watchman Anointing) involves intercessory prayer (What is Intercessory Prayer). There is a mighty burden on my heart to get this message out!

Never take someone at face value. Always test the spirit. Use discernment to see if what is being said is truth or lies. That being said, here are pertinent things you should know about me. I have been saved for a long time. I wish I had done more for the Lord during that time, but I have made up my mind to do all that He requires of me now. When I asked to draw closer to Him, agreeing to do His Will in His Way, He gave me a new name of Anna in July 2015. I have been (and will be throughout eternity) in training to sit at His feet and listen to His heart and the wisdom He is sharing, I knew there was a time soon coming where I would be required to speak out!

John 4:23 But the hour is coming, and now is, when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth; for the Father is seeking such to worship Him.
John 16:13 However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
Luke 21:27-28 27 Then they will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 28 Now when these things begin to happen, look up and lift up your heads, because your redemption draws near.

Watchman: The events in the news, especially since Wednesday, Feb. 10, 2016, are the death knell ... we are past the point of no return and this time, God will not put a stop to it but will let man's plans continue on! The plans they have will not unfold as they expect, but as God has determined they will for His purposes. Intercessory Prayer: Prayer in the Spirit is the strongest prayer for intercession.

Everything is escalating and, during this time, we are called to be armed with Patience and Faith: As we co-labor with Jesus in the fields. Jesus will allow this heaviness so we must strengthen ourselves for intercessory burdens: the burden for souls and the suffering of birth pangs in labor. These pains will be forgotten later, as a woman who has given birth forgets the pain after the baby is born. This is the time in history for our part. We should rejoice in the sufferings ... this is the last minute harvest of souls.  Jesus is soon coming to take His Bride away to the Marriage Supper of the Lamb! Our crosses will not get lighter as we approach the time of being caught away ... rather we must arm ourselves with patience and with Faith. Conviction will be upon this battle field. Souls will come to Jesus ... one by one and hundreds by hundreds ... not one Jew, Gentile or Muslim will escape conviction. Perhaps they will be allowed a millisecond to call on Jesus for salvation in the midst of the carnage.

Here are the Rhema words Holy Spirit has given to me over the past five days:
Wednesday, 2/10/16 
Hope -  2 Corinthians 4:8-10 
8 We are hard-pressed on every side, yet not crushed; we are perplexed, but not in despair; 9 persecuted, but not forsaken; struck down, but not destroyed— 10 always carrying about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life of Jesus also may be manifested in our body.
Hope - Hebrews 6:18-19 
18 that by two immutable things, in which it is impossible for God to lie, we might have strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold of the hope set before us. 19 This hope we have as an anchor of the soul, both sure and steadfast, and which enters the Presence behind the veil,
Death - Philippians 1:21-23
21 For to me, to live is Christ, and to die is gain. 22 But if I live on in the flesh, this will mean fruit from my labor; yet what I shall choose I cannot tell. 23 For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better.
Thursday, 2/11/16
Lying - Proverbs 12:19
19 The truthful lip shall be established forever,
But a lying tongue is but for a moment.
Hope - Colossians 1:27
27 To them God willed to make known what are the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles: which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.
God's Mercy - 2 Peter 3:9
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.
Friday, 2/12/16
Jesus Second Coming - Philippians 3:20-21 
Heavenly Citizenship
20 For our citizenship is in heaven, from which we also eagerly wait for the Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, 21 who will transform our lowly body that it may be conformed to His glorious body, according to the working by which He is able even to subdue all things to Himself.
Jesus Second Coming: Matthew 24:36-42 
No One Knows the Day or Hour
36 But of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, but My Father only. 37 But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 40 Then two men will be in the field: one will be taken and the other left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill: one will be taken and the other left. 42 Watch therefore, for you do not know what hour your Lord is coming.
Children: Proverbs 17:6
6 Children’s children are the crown of old men, And the glory of children is their father.
Saturday, 2/13/16
Prayer - Luke 6:28
28 bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
The Devil - James 4:7-8
Humility Cures Worldliness
7 Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners; and purify your hearts, you double-minded.
Hate - 1 John 3:10-15
The Imperative of Love
10 In this the children of God and the children of the devil are manifest: Whoever does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor is he who does not love his brother. 11 For this is the message that you heard from the beginning, that we should love one another, 12 not as Cain who was of the wicked one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his works were evil and his brother’s righteous. 13 Do not marvel, my brethren, if the world hates you. 14 We know that we have passed from death to life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love his brother abides in death. 15 Whoever hates his brother is a murderer, and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.
Sunday, 2/14/16
Jesus Second Coming - Revelation 22:12, 20
Jesus Testifies to the Churches
Rev. 22:12 “And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
and 
I Am Coming Quickly
Rev. 22:20 He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus!
Fellowship With Other Believers - Acts 4:32-35
Sharing in All Things
32 Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the things he possessed was his own, but they had all things in common. 33 And with great power the apostles gave witness to the resurrection of the Lord Jesus. And great grace was upon them all. 34 Nor was there anyone among them who lacked; for all who were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the proceeds of the things that were sold, 35 and laid them at the apostles’ feet; and they distributed to each as anyone had need.
Eternal Life- Psalm 16:10-11
10 For You will not leave my soul in Sheol,
Nor will You allow Your Holy One to see corruption.
11 You will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore.

A song in my heart and praise on my lips.
Yes, Lord, Yes

I'll say yes, Lord, yes
To your will and to your way
I'll say yes, Lord, yes
I will trust you and obey
When your Spirit speaks to me
With my whole heart I'll agree
And my answer will be yes, Lord, yes


Verse 1:

Lord, I give you all the glory
For all You've given me
You have filled my life until I overflow
All I have is yours to use
In an anyway You choose
You are Lord of all, so how can I say no?


Verse 2
If I never knew the fullness
of living in your will
I would never know how rich my life would be
Lord, my willingness to serve is the least that you deserve
for the blessings you have showered over me

http://www.allthelyrics.com/lyrics/shirley_ceasar/yes_lord_yes-lyrics-1117942.html#ixzz40CSoeTXN

The Lord bless you and keep you,
Anna