2/24/16

There is NO TIME to waste!

Abba, Father, please open eyes, ears and hearts to hear this message before it is Eternally too late! We know you are getting ready to tell Jesus to go get His Bride! My heart breaks for the lost and for the lukewarm that will miss the Rapture (catching away) and will experience Tribulation. Many will be consigned to Hell for Eternity for their unbelief. I pray for extended Mercy, Father, for more souls to be saved and that people who are preparing material for those left behind - to guide them and give them hope - have time to finish the tasks that have been given to them! In Jesus Name, I ask. Amen!

We need to tell people, face-to-face, about the soon return of Jesus. Each day: I put on my armor as God tells us to do, I pray in the Spirit throughout the day and I am now asking for more boldness in my speech. 
Ephesians 6:10-20 (NKJV)
The Whole Armor of God
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. 
11 Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 
12 For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. 
13 Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14 Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, 
15 and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 
16 above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one. 
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; 
18 praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— 
19 and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, 
20 for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

This is a message that has to go out, quickly, because the time of God's Mercy is nearly done! WE DO NOT HAVE YEARS! Holy Spirit confirms within my spirit that this message is true. I am called to pray, as unceasingly as possible, in my Heavenly Language. This is the very strongest and effect prayer there is! Holy Spirit intercedes directly with the Lord on things I would not know how or what to pray to be in His Will. I am known for being 'a crier' to my family and friends. Yet, these tears that fall at different times throughout the day, come from deep within my spirit and my heart. 

When talking to people, reactions vary from person to person. However, the saddest part (no it is not when they look at me with that 'oh, you're one of those' looks), is the way they go on about their business. Scripture clearly tells us that as it was in the day of Noah so shall it be when the Son of Man comes. When God shut the door of the ark, and the people realized that they were doomed unless they were inside the ark, there was no more time of Mercy left. The door had been shut by the Lord - they missed the boat ... literally!
Luke 17:25-27 (NKJV)
25 But first He must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation. 
26 And as it was in the days of Noah, so it will be also in the days of the Son of Man: 
27 They ate, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, and the flood came and destroyed them all.

I asked Holy Spirit for Rhema Words for today and for this message. (Use the link if you want to know and understand more.) It is no coincidence that Holy Spirit brings God's Word alive to us! We are to have a RELATIONSHIP not participate in a religion WITH JESUS!

Fear -- Psalm 46:1-5 (NKJV)
God the Refuge of His People and Conqueror of the Nations
To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A Song for Alamoth.

1 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah
4 There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God,
The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved;
God shall help her, just at the break of dawn.

Faith -- Ephesians 3:17-19 (NKJV)
17 that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, 
18 may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— 19 to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God.

God's Mercy -- 2 Peter 3:9 (NKJV)
9 The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering toward us, not willing that any should perish but that all should come to repentance.

If you do not know what/how to pray start with the Sinner's Prayer. Then pray by speaking God's Word in Psalm 23, Psalm 91 and Psalm 42.
Psalm 42
1 As the hart panteth after the water brooks, so panteth my soul after thee, O God.
2 My soul thirsteth for God, for the living God: when shall I come and appear before God?
3 My tears have been my meat day and night, while they continually say unto me, Where is thy God?
4 When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me: for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise, with a multitude that kept holyday .
5 Why art thou cast down , O my soul? and why art thou disquieted in me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him for the help of his countenance.
6 O my God, my soul is cast down within me: therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan, and of the Hermonites, from the hill Mizar.
7 Deep calleth unto deep at the noise of thy waterspouts: all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me.
8 Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
9 I will say unto God my rock, Why hast thou forgotten me? why go I mourning because of the oppression of the enemy ?
10 As with a sword in my bones, mine enemies reproach me; while they say daily unto me, Where is thy God?
11 Why art thou cast down , O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in God: for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance, and my God.

Come as You Are
Please do not take this warning lightly. Instead, seek the Lord with all your heart, mind, soul and strength ... while He may yet be found!

Anna