2/1/16

February - LOVE & Build on the Firm Foundation


Isn't it wonderful that every day is a day of LOVE when it is GOD?!!! He loves us with an Everlasting Love! His Grace is sufficient for us! No matter who we are or what we have in this world or in the spiritual one, if we don't have LOVE we are bankrupt!

We should strive to think and to speak with love at all times. The power of life and death are in the tongue. Our words matter, always. We will all be held accountable for every word we speak. If you think on that, you will definitely watch every word ... especially the idle ones, that you speak!

This month with be full of testings. Much more than ordinary vigilance will be necessary to protect our souls! Jesus tells us, "They are going to come after you from all directions. Temptations you never even knew you were vulnerable to. My advice to you all is lay low, low, low, lower than ever before in your lives, don’t have any proud flags flying they can attach themselves to and they’ll go right by you. They are looking to stir up pride in your hearts any way they can do it. " 

This month is a critical time for all of us. Pay special attention and refuse to engage in arguments, especially concerning doctrine and scripture. Do not focus on yourself. Look for opportunities to focus on Jesus. Anything we deny ourselves are gifts to Him! Charity is especially close to His heart! Lay low in humility! Hold on to the rope of Grace. It must become second nature. Little things mean a lot to Jesus! Cleave to Jesus and show Him how much we love Him!


Our LOVE of Jesus is the cornerstone. Let us build with the correct blocks - of granite - that will last for eternity!
Granite blocks are Grace, self-denial, charity, and humility.
Adobe blocks are flesh, desires, appetites, and preferences - things that ultimately mean nothing and do not hold up under pressure!

1 Corinthians 13 (NKJV)
The Greatest Gift

13:1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I have become sounding brass or a clanging cymbal. 2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, but have not love, it profits me nothing.

4 Love suffers long and is kind; love does not envy; love does not parade itself, is not puffed up; 5 does not behave rudely, does not seek its own, is not provoked, thinks no evil; 6 does not rejoice in iniquity, but rejoices in the truth; 7 bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part. 10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.

11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.

13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Isaiah 61:3 (NKJV)

3 To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;
That they may be called trees of righteousness,
The planting of the Lord, that He may be glorified.”

Let us show love,
Anna