2/26/16

Come As You Are!

So you don't believe Jesus can or will forgive you? You think you have done too much ... that there is no way He would accept you? All LIES from the enemy of our souls! Believe Jesus and accept His Love for you!
Jesus stands before you, His arms are open wide, He is ready for you to accept Him as your Savior ... RIGHT NOW! 
A Sinners Prayer

“Father, I know that I have broken your laws and my sins have separated me from you. I am truly sorry, and now I want to turn away from my past sinful life toward you. Please forgive me, and help me avoid sinning again. I believe that your son, Jesus Christ died for my sins, was resurrected from the dead, is alive, and hears my prayer. I invite Jesus to become the Lord of my life, to rule and reign in my heart from this day forward. Please send your Holy Spirit to help me obey You, and to do Your will for the rest of my life. In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.”

Do not delay for there isn't much time left! The links on this page are powerful. You have no idea how very much you are loved!

To Satan's Servants, An Invitation From Jesus
There is time to turn around, all will be forgiven, I will protect you from your adversaries, because you will be Mine. 

Message to Satan's Servants from Jesus
Are you afraid to break away? Are you under the spell of these lies that you or family members will be killed if you try. Am I not the Creator of the angels who fell from grace and degraded themselves into these sick creatures? There is no weapon formed against you that will prosper. No weapon. No, not even one. There is no demon more powerful than Me, they are all pitiable in My eyes. I will raise you up with My Grace into the stature of someone you never thought you could be.

Abba, I pray this Psalm for the lost in bondage to Satan. You can and will break every chain as their eyes are opened and they feel the greatness of Your LOVE! In Jesus Name, Amen!
Psalm 18:16-19
16 He sent from above, He took me;
He drew me out of many waters.
17 He delivered me from my strong enemy,
From those who hated me,
For they were too strong for me.
18 They confronted me in the day of my calamity,
But the Lord was my support.
19 He also brought me out into a broad place;
He delivered me because He delighted in me.

Come As You Are by Crowder - lyric video



Devotional courtesy of God Is My Hope
Be Still in the Light of my Presence while I communicate Love to you. There is no force in the universe as powerful as My Love. You are constantly aware of limitations: your own and others'. But there is no limit to My Love; it fills all of space, time and eternity.
Now you see through a glass, darkly, but someday you will see Me face-to-Face. Then you will be able to experience fully how wide and long and high and deep is My Love for you. If you were to experience that now, you would be overwhelmed to the point of feeling crushed. But you have an eternity ahead of you, absolutely guaranteed, during which you can enjoy My Presence in unrestricted ecstasy. For now, the knowledge of My loving Presence is sufficient to cary you through each day.

Friday, February 26, 2016, Rhemas:

Salvation 
Luke 19:10 (NKJV)
10 for the Son of Man has come to seek and to save (G4982) that which was lost.
Justification
(Takes place in an instant at the very beginning of our Christian life) 
Romans 3:22-24 (NKJV)
22 even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus,
Perseverance
(Hold fast)
Hebrews 3:14 (NKJV
14 For we have become partakers of Christ if we hold the beginning of our confidence steadfast to the end,

Prayers are going up, around the clock, to prop the door of Mercy open! These prayers are wedging themselves in to keep the door open. This condition will last only as long as the Lord allows it to. Please do not delay! Run to Jesus now ... please!


Anna