2/22/16

Are You Sealed Unto God?

Do you ever wonder how God and the Angels know who belongs to God and who does not? We don't see unless God opens our eyes. We don't hear unless God opens our ears. We have no wisdom unless God gives us His wisdom!  We may perceive ourselves quite differently than the way others or God sees us. We may be puffed up with pride and vain glory. We may believe we are saved and richly blessed by God ... yet we are deluding ourselves. What 'god' are we following? The God of Heaven or the god of this world? 

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

What we see through our own eyes may be so very different than what God sees! Ask Him to show you what you look like through HIS EYES! Please do not play games!  He hates pride. He loves the humble and those who come to Him realizing that He Is Their Everything. Always approach God humbly. He knows your heart. He knows everything about you ... there is nothing hidden from God! Those that are in Christ Jesus are His Joy and His Treasure! There is so very little time left before Abba Father tells Jesus to go get His Bride! Please accept Jesus as your Savior and repent Sinner's Prayer

Have you given the 'ring of your heart' to God? 
Seal - Hebrew - signature ring!

Sis Patty's Dream From Jesus : Set Me As a Seal Upon Your Heart
Song of Solomon 8:6
Set me as a seal upon your heart,
As a seal upon your arm;
For love is as strong as death,
Jealousy as cruel as the grave;
Its flames are flames of fire,
A most vehement flame.

The book of Revelation is very clear as well: If you do not have the Seal of God on your forehead, you will have sworn allegiance to the anti-christ and God will not see you except as a servant of Satan. 
Rev 7:2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Rev 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.

God will not be weeping and sorrowful when He comes. The time of Mercy will have passed. This is the time when He Judges and Makes War!
Revelation 19:11-16 (NKJV)
Christ on a White Horse
11 Now I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse. And He who sat on him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and makes war. 12 His eyes were like a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns. He had a name written that no one knew except Himself. 13 He was clothed with a robe dipped in blood, and His name is called The Word of God. 14 And the armies in heaven, clothed in fine linen, white and clean, followed Him on white horses. 15 Now out of His mouth goes a sharp sword, that with it He should strike the nations. And He Himself will rule them with a rod of iron. He Himself treads the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. 16 And He has on His robe and on His thigh a name written:
KING OF KINGS AND
LORD OF LORDS.

Here are some scriptures to read but there are many more. This is just to get you started. Psalms 139:13-18, Jeremiah 29:11, Psalms 40:5, Romans 5:8, 1 John 3:1, Galatians 4:6-7 We need to do our own research and study for ourselves God's Word. We have become lazy and rely on others to tell us what the Bible says and what God's meaning was. Holy Spirit is with us to teach us:
1 Corinthians 2:10 But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God. 

Arise My Love, Michael Card
Lyrics
Arise, my love, my lovely one come,
The winter is past and the rains are gone.
The flowers appear, it's the season of song,
My beautiful one, arise and come with me.

Who is it that appears like the dawn?
As fair as the moon, as bright as the sun?
Show me your face, let me hear your voice.
My beautiful one, arise and come with me.

Set me like a seal on your heart,
For love is unyielding as the grave.
The flash of it is a jealous fire,
No flood can quench,
For love is as strong as death.

Arise my love and come with me
Before the dawn breaks and the shadows flee.
You ravished my heart with just one glance
My beautiful one, arise and come with me.

Set me like a seal on your heart,
For love is unyielding as the grave.
The flash of it is a jealous fire,
No flood can quench,
For love is as strong as death.

Do not arouse or awaken love
Until it so desires.

Arise, my love, my lovely one come,
The winter is past and the rains are gone.
The flowers appear, it's season of song,
My beautiful one, arise and come with me.
I am my love's, my beloved is mine.
Arise and come with me.

Lord all that I am I give to you! King of my Heart. Faithful and True!
Anna