7/8/16

You are the Potter ...

I am the clay! Jeremiah 18

Psalm 119:65-66 
65 Thou hast dealt well with thy servant, O Lord, according unto thy word. 
66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.

Our works and service for God shows our Love and Gratitude to Him! This is totally separate from Grace! We love and serve Him because He first loved us! We are hypocrites if we claim to be christians but we do not really love God. Do we show the love of Christ in our thoughts, words, and deeds? Now is the time to be sober, to be vigilant, to love our neighbors as ourselves. Are we making ourselves ready for our Bridegroom? Have we submitted to the Lord and allowed Him to mold us and make us His way? You will have to take the time and make the effort to show God that He is important in your life in order for Him to take you seriously. He needs to see you as someone who really loves Him and not just as someone you talk to when you want something.

Abba, Father, I bring before You all that come to this page sending up a special prayer of intercession for each of them. You know who will come here, Lord, as it is your Holy Spirit that will direct them: sinner or saint. I willingly choose to stand in the gap for each of these, Lord. I humbly bow down before You and repent for them. I am so grateful for how much love You show me, for all You have done for me, for all You have taught me. May I continue to be obedient, even when I don't understand. I ask for help in my weakness, Father, for when I am weak then I am strong in You! In Jesus Name. Amen!

Have Thine Own Way, Lord 
If you want to learn more about the potter and the clay, here is an awesome teaching that goes into depth but is simple in its explanations. Are you the Potter or the Clay? by Susan E. Todd

Rhemas:
Kindness -
Romans 12:8-10
8 Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.
9 Let love be without dissimulation. Abhor that which is evil; cleave to that which is good.
10 Be kindly affectioned one to another with brotherly love; in honour preferring one another;
Meekness, Humility, Gentleness -
Psalm 25:9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.
Sickness -
2 Corinthians 12:8-10
8 For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me.
9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
10 Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

There Is No Plan B by informedchristians

Maranatha,
Anna