7/28/16

Press In to know Jesus ...

Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
Do you go from prophet to prophet and teacher to teacher? Are you scared of the future, especially with all the violence in our present day lives? Please use your discernment on the message. In case you cannot see the video, I have included the transcript here.
Transcript:
"My daughter, write my words for those with ears to hear:
My children, many of you scurry from prophet to prophet and from teacher to teacher to hear glimpses of My truth. You want to know how and when. I ask you this, My children: Instead of seeking the answer to a question, when am I returning for My church, seek to learn who I AM and getting to know who I AM you will be shown the answers to other questions that you have. Instead of giving up on living for Me in this time and place, press into Me and live for Me, being My mighty vessels of hope to your family, friends and acquaintances. You are not here for no purpose. Your purpose is My love. Your purpose is living in and sharing My love and plan of salvation with the lost. Some of My children have different gifts from one another. This is true. And, yes; I do call upon My children to watch and be aware of signs, but if you're purely focused on the signs and do not know Me, what good is that for My Kingdom? My children, you can have such an amazing journey with Me if you allow My Holy Spirit to be your guide. Again, I say, if all you focus on is the timing of My rapture, and you do not pursue intimacy with Me in prayer and in studying My Word, you will not share in the Glory of knowing me personally. You will not receive peace that passes all your understanding. You will be blown by the waves of life's problems and will constantly be in the need of a rescue; jumping from one fire to the next, always a victim of circumstance. Live out My power now, my children. Receive from Me My power and Glory from intimacy from Me. What must I do, you ask, to come into a closer relationship with you, Lord? What you must do, My children, is be still. Be still. Be still. Allow Me to take each of your thoughts captive and make it My own. Allow Me to determine your steps and your emotions. Do not be emotional over the things of this earth for if you are reacting to these things, you are not understanding your place in My Kingdom. You already belong to My Kingdom, My children. You are not of this world, so why do so many of you struggle with the things of this world? You are children of the Most High. You have already set yourselves apart and belong to Me now. You must receive My Glory to shine in it. You must shine in My Glory to share it. So, will you continue on your earthly journey now, or will you receive My Glory and walk in a supernatural journey with Me? My ways will never bore you. Nothing we ever do together will be for naught. Allow Me to lift you out of whatever circumstance that is holding you down. Allow Me to break the chains of bondage that hold you in the prison of this world. Allow Me to clothe you in righteous and majestic robes for our journey. Do not remain tethered to this world. Be the new creation I have set forth in you. Believe the enemy's lies no longer and be filled to overflowing with My Holy Spirit walking in My Glory and Majesty with Me. Do this by no longer buying what the enemy is selling. When you allow Me in, when you study Me, when you worship Me ... when I AM your focus, his lies will become meaningless and your life will be a reflection of My Glory, of My love, and so many will long for what you have. They will long for the peace that reigns in your heart. My children, give me a chance to show you. Give Me a chance to overflow you. Get to know Me and you will never be the same. I love you, My children. Yeshua haMashiach

May we walk closely with our Lord and learn of Him. Loving Him with all our heart, mind, soul and strength! 

Maranatha,

Anna