7/14/16

Church of Jesus Christ ...Unite in Intercession!

PLEASE ... Unite in Intercession ... NOW!  Post by Bennett Raggie on FB:
Someone claims to have been given a word from The Lord yesterday.
Church of Jesus Christ Unite in Intercession!
7-13-16
Let me just first say that I have never had an urge to give this kind of message before and I believe it is very serious.
This is a warning from The LORD to the church of Jesus Christ.
This is what the Holy Spirit keeps saying to me.
"Judgment on America has been set for a long time now, My judgment on sin has been since the very beginning but I AM longsuffering and merciful, not willing that any should perish but that all would come to repentance through the knowledge of My sacrifice for their sins.
I AM warning my church to pray so that there may be mercy in the judgment. The events over the next 10 days will totally change the very fabric and structure of both America and the world. I AM warning you, not to pray against judgment for it is already here and it will not be stopped or turned around. It will only be how much protection that I will give to those who ask for it.
Specifically My people pray for Cleveland Ohio for there are very many evil, dark plans for the next 10 days. If these plans come to fruition the harshness of the judgment will be more severe than they otherwise would. Pray for the protection of Donald Trump and running mate Mike Pence."
Please hear what I AM is saying! I AM is not saying that they will win the office of the presidency of America. I AM is saying that if the plans of the enemy are allowed to go forth unhindered, they will be killed and terrible things will occur before the time that they would have. Pray for the lost that they will turn their hearts to me in repentance and receive Jesus as their savior. Pray for the church as a whole to be ready for the former and latter day outpouring.
Remember He always prefers mercy over judgment but the country as a whole is under His judgment.
He will only show mercy to those who are His and those who protection is prayed over.
Heed the message and do not delay, the time is NOW!
Let the church of Jesus Christ be United, fall on your faces Now in intercession.