7/29/16

His Indwelling

2 Timothy 1:14
Guard, through the Holy Spirit who dwells in us, the treasure which has been entrusted to you.
Transcript by Carina Kingsley
"My daughter, write My words. My children, you must be filled with and even walk in the overflowing of my Holy Spirit in these final days. My Holy Spirit will allow for you to discern between good and evil. He will allow for you to read the minds of the enemies that will be surrounding you. He will always lead you to safety and keep you one step ahead of evil. He will never leave you or forsake you and He will always make the best choice no matter what you face. Many believe in Me but they do not receive My Holy Spirit - they still rely on their 'flesh' to direct their lives, their path and their thought patterns. When presented with pure evil these children of Mine will crumble. They will not call upon my Holy Spirit for guidance because they understand not the power of His presence. They have a glimpse of who I am but they do not grasp the power of knowing Me. I implore all who believe in My atonement for their sins to also receive and walk with My Holy Spirit in the forefront of their minds, especially with the things to come. Before I receive My children unto Myself you will all face fear of one kind or another - call My Name and rely on the peace that comes from My indwelling. When you do not discern and receive My power through My Holy Spirit you are left to battle evil in your flesh and in your flesh you are no match for the evil that is to come. My children, place My armor on found in Ephesians 6.11 every day. Speak My Word out loud often and pray in My Spirit constantly. Do not let My guard down. Keep the indwelling of My Holy Spirit at the level of overflowing all of the time. Never dabble outside My Will. I see how hard this is for some, but when you begin to lean on the power of the Holy Spirit and not on the power of your flesh you will see My miracles in your lives first-hand. I love you My children. Allow NOTHING to keep you from seeking My indwelling".

Romans 8:9
But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Be sober and vigilant as we await our Bridegroom! May we meet face-to-face in Heaven! 
Maranatha, 
Anna