1/2/16

Every Day is a New Beginning!

At the beginning of this New Year, I say this prayer from my heart that all that land here are brought by the Holy Spirit to find the Salvation of our Lord and Savior Jesus!

Abba, Father, I come before you, praying in The Spirit in supplication for all the saints.  Thank you for your Mercy, Love and Grace! 
Holy Spirit, I thank you for bringing each one here. For directing their paths and showing them the Love that Jesus has for each one! 
Jesus, thank you for your Everlasting Love that is without measure. We will not truly know Your Passion until we are in Your Presence in Heaven. We get a small taste here but our finite minds cannot fathom the depth of your Love and your Peace! 
Father, thank you that, at the moment your Son's obedient sacrifice was complete, you sent an earthquake to open the rocks beneath His cross. You sprinkled the blood of your precious Son, Jesus, onto the Mercy Seat of the Ark of the Covenant and then declared 'It is finished!"
You loved us so much, that you would rather die than spend Eternity without us! 
I worship and adore you! 
You are King of Kings and Lord of Lords! 
Mighty Counselor, Prince of Peace, 
Jehovah Jireh (The Lord is my Provider), 
Jehovah Nissi (The Lord is my Banner), 
Jehovah Tsidkenu (The Lord my Righteousness)! 
Please, In Jesus Name I ask, Deliver us from evil! Amen!

Luke 9:23 (NKJV) 
23 Then He said to them all, “If anyone desires to come after Me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow Me.

Contentment -- Proverbs 14:30 (NKJV) 
30 A sound heart is life to the body,
But envy is rottenness to the bones.

Conflict -- 1 Corinthians 6:1-5 (NKJV)
1 Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unrighteous, and not before the saints? 2 Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? And if the world will be judged by you, are you unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Do you not know that we shall judge angels? How much more, things that pertain to this life? 4 If then you have judgments concerning things pertaining to this life, do you appoint those who are least esteemed by the church to judge? 5 I say this to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you, not even one, who will be able to judge between his brethren?

Repentance -- Psalm 51:1-17 (NKJV)
1 Have mercy upon me, O God,
According to Your lovingkindness;
According to the multitude of Your tender mercies,
Blot out my transgressions.
2 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity,
And cleanse me from my sin.
3 For I acknowledge my transgressions,
And my sin is always before me.
4 Against You, You only, have I sinned,
And done this evil in Your sight—
That You may be found just when You speak,
And blameless when You judge.
5 Behold, I was brought forth in iniquity,
And in sin my mother conceived me.
6 Behold, You desire truth in the inward parts,
And in the hidden part You will make me to know wisdom.
7 Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean;
Wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.
8 Make me hear joy and gladness,
That the bones You have broken may rejoice.
9 Hide Your face from my sins,
And blot out all my iniquities.
10 Create in me a clean heart, O God,
And renew a steadfast spirit within me.
11 Do not cast me away from Your presence,
And do not take Your Holy Spirit from me.
12 Restore to me the joy of Your salvation,
And uphold me by Your generous Spirit.
13 Then I will teach transgressors Your ways,
And sinners shall be converted to You.
14 Deliver me from the guilt of bloodshed, O God,
The God of my salvation,
And my tongue shall sing aloud of Your righteousness.
15 O Lord, open my lips,
And my mouth shall show forth Your praise.
16 For You do not desire sacrifice, or else I would give it;
You do not delight in burnt offering.
17 The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit,
A broken and a contrite heart—
These, O God, You will not despise.

Holy Spirit -- 2 Peter 1:20-21 (NKJV)
20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation, 21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but holy men of God spoke as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.

Jesus, I trust in You!  Jesus. I trust in You!  Jesus, I trust in You!

Anna