1/7/16

Do Not Give Up! Hope in God!

The evil of the day is sufficient enough without adding more confusion to the mix: therefore I do not see the need to watch the news. I have learned instead to Trust in Jesus! 

I have no need of things of this world that want to steal my peace and contentment. Jesus gives me peace that passes all understanding. His ways are not my ways and His thoughts are not my thoughts. We are so close to the end of the race ... I want to be closer to Him. To lean on Him when I am weary! Matthew 11:30 For My yoke is easy and My burden is light. 

Some of you may be thinking I am burying my head in the sand and ignoring important things going on. I strongly advise you to rethink that opinion! You see, this world is NOT my HOME ...
 Hebrews 13:14 For here we have no continuing city, but we seek the one to come.
I am going to a place that has been prepared for me especially! I am unique and God knows me intimately! He loves me and I cherish our relationship! I am only human at this moment in time. I grow weary of the evil and corruptness of this world but I lean on Jesus and He gives me the strength to keep on the path He has prepared for me. Everything that is and will happen here on Earth has been foretold in the Bible. Nothing is a surprise to God!

I encourage you to seek Jesus and ask Him for what you have need of. He gives liberally to all who ask Him! 
Matthew 7:7-11
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9 Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10 Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11 If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

Our HOPE is in the Lord forever and always!
Ephesians 1:17-21 NKJV
17 that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, 18 the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, 19 and what is the exceeding greatness of His power toward us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power 20 which He worked in Christ when He raised Him from the dead and seated Him at His right hand in the heavenly places, 21 far above all principality and power and might and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this age but also in that which is to come.

May you be Abundantly Favored and Blessed!
Anna