1/20/16

Are You Being Called?

I want to share with you this message that God has laid on my heart. My spirit bears witness that there are others called to this ministry.

Abba, Father, please touch your children and let them feel the quickening to join the ranks in the front lines of this spiritual battle for souls. I know we are called to pray for many things, but especially for your MERCY to flow to the people and their households as you place them so lovingly on our hearts. I pray your anointing, wisdom and protection over each one of my sisters and brothers: especially those that answer this call to arms. I willingly offer my time, should You require it, to help train them in the things you have so patiently been teaching me. I ask also for other watchmen to contact me, as you lead them, to strengthen the front lines as you direct. In Jesus name, I pray. Amen!

7 Ways to Know God Is Calling You

For more than two years now, He has been training me in the wilderness. It has taken time, and believe me ... I am and will continue to be taught - to operate in Spirit-empowered prayer. This is not for the faint of heart. It is sometimes quiet and you may wonder if you have missed the mark. You might find yourself thinking 'Perhaps this isn't really my calling.' Trust me, that is a lie from the enemy! The devil would like nothing better than to discourage you from this anointed call. As a matter of fact, he will predictably send demons speaking lies, condemnation and sometimes bringing hindering circumstances in their attempts to discourage you.

You have to hold on tight to God. Do not give up. It's like being a watchman on a wall when nothing is happening sometimes. But you stay on that wall. Don't abandon your post. Stay alert and learn to persevere. When Holy Spirit is ready ... you must be ready! Holy Spirit will fill you and give you power as on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2). Your prayers will pack a powerful punch as they hit their target!.


[Quote] When you undertake Spirit-empowered prayer, you operate with a watchman's anointing. You watch to see things in the Spirit. What is the enemy up to? What does God want to do about it? You take the keys of the kingdom in your hand and you bind up the darkness. You welcome the Spirit of the Lord's presence. You are vigilant and determined. You worship the Lord, communicate with your fellow watchers and walk in agreement together. Then pray what is on God's heart. [End Quote]

Calling Forth the "Anna Company" (See Luke 2:36-38) Anna's primary prophetic ministry was her life of prayer, which helped prepare the way for the coming of the Messiah. As it was in the first coming of Jesus, so it will be before the second coming—gifted, consecrated, prophetic intercessors will lay hold of the purposes of God.

Praying in the Spirit Through the Gift of Tongues


[Quote] Praying with the gift of tongues is one of the foremost form of Spirit-inspired prayer. Praying in the Spirit is your spirit communicating directly with God. It's called a "prayer language." [End Quote]  

Praying in tongues is the most powerful prayer -- especially when we are asking God for Mercy -- that we can do. Since we do not always know what to pray or how to say it, yielding to Holy Spirit allows the need to be taken before the Lord correctly: His Will - His Way - By His Spirit! When I allow Holy Spirit to lead in my prayer time, my spirit yielded totally to Him, I know I am in the presence of the Lord and my prayers ARE being heard! They are either being acted upon and answered now or stored up to be used later ... in God's timing!

1 Corinthians 14:2 (NKJV)
2 For he who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God, for no one understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries.

Romans 8:26-28 (NKJV)
26 Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. 27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the Spirit is, because He makes intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

1 Corinthians 14:14 (NKJV)
14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.



For more information, please click on this link and read the entire article:

Ezekiel 22:30
So I sought for a man among them who would make a wall, and stand in the gap before Me on behalf of the land, that I should not destroy it; but I found no one.

Please answer if you feel the call upon your spirit,
Anna