5/28/20

Jesus' Bride

{Original publish date of 11/7/15 at 1:31 AM}

I Love You, Lord


God, you alone created me.
What I will become, You now see.
Each day You strengthen and sustain
Holding my heart, to keep it from pain.

I dedicate all my life to You.
Let each day prove me to be true.
To serve You and to do Your will.
No matter the cost -- Your plans fulfill.

You've opened my eyes to see so clear.
You've anointed my ears that I might hear,
Your slightest whisper in the night
Fills my heart with purest delight.

My love for You flows with joy from my heart.
With such purity it drowns the enemy's dart.
You have proven yourself again and again
As my greatest treasure and very best Friend.

You care for me with such gentleness and grace,
I long for the day when I gaze upon your face.
Adorned in the beautiful gown of the Bride
With my Savior, Jesus, standing beside.

It's hard for my finite mind to understand
Why you would choose me for this love so grand,
There's no way to repay what You've so freely given
Until I met You --- I knew 'nuthin' 'bout livin'.

My thanks to you hardly seems enough.
You hold me so close when times get rough.
Yet my love for You is all that You ask.
This You want from me is an easy task.

So Father this letter, to You from me,
Is sent from a captive, now joyously free!
All that I am, I surrender to You.
The King of my heart, Faithful and True.

Maranatha,
Anna
© Anita Weld given by Holy Spirit w/scriptures on 5/23/1996

2 Corinthians 11:2 - For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

Ephesians 5:27 - That he might present it to himself a glorious church, not having spot, or wrinkle, or any such thing; but that it should be holy and without blemish.

Revelation 19:7-9
7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready. 
8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints. 
9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.