1/27/17

Prayer is Powerful



Be Encouraged: A continual dialogue with God throughout the day is imperative if I am to stay grounded and not cast down by life's occurrences. When I am slack in this, I struggle to remain positive. How can I be a light to others when I don't spend time with the
Light of the World?

"If you believe in prayer at all, expect God to hear you. If you do not expect, you will not have. God will not hear you unless you believe He will hear you; but if you believe He will, He will be as good as your faith."
Charles Spurgeon
********
Colossians 4:2 kjv Continue in prayer, and watch in the same with thanksgiving;
********
"Prayer is simply a two-way conversation between you and God."

"The Christian life is not a constant high. I have my moments of deep discouragement. I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'"
Billy Graham
********
“Don’t pray when you feel like it. Have an appointment with the Lord and keep it. A man is powerful on his knees.”

"Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?"
Corrie ten Boom
********
If you would like some help with prayers, this is an excellent link:
5 Powerful Prayers from the Bible

The things that are coming, and will soon be here, require we remain in the shelter of His wings! May each of us be encouraged and trust completely in God at all times!
Anna