8/18/16

"Prepare the Way ...

the Lord is at hand!"

As I have said before and will continue to say until we are taken away: the Words, the Dreams, are all coming faster and faster to His Children. This blog has three contributors in it. One is done in written form, one is a photographer, and one is in a video.

I am placing a link to a short rapture dream video here. She mentions the importance of not looking back (remember Lot's wife)...
Rapture Dream on August 14th by Harpazo Rapturo


Photo credit: Jennifer Khordi Aug. 17, 2016


The following is a post from Rene De Villiers 8/17/2016 at 9:31am:
Hello everyone,
About a week or two ago, I woke up with the words "prepare the way, the Lord is at hand!"
Prepare the way - To make ready beforehand for a specific purpose, as for an event or occasion.
At hand - If something is at hand, near at hand, or close at hand, it is very near in place or time.
The next night I had a dream, about a wedding. In the dream I knew it was an event that has NEVER happened before and would be the first time something like this would be recorded in history! Everyone was talking with excitement about this wedding. All of us who was part of this wedding, was so excited and knew it was extremely special. I was in this massive ball room, and there were white drapings from the roof, with crystal lights, it was all so beautiful. I saw many many brides in this room, but I knew there were other brides all over the world that were also preparing for this wedding day! We were all wearing our corsets, our hair was done and make up. There was a stage in this ball room, and a woman was announcing that the flower girls will do their rehearsals for the actual wedding, I saw many flower girls walking out with their beautiful dresses one after the other. All the brides to be were so overwhelmed and excited to see the flower girls, all ready to go. The woman then made an announcement it's time, that we could all go put on our wedding gowns. The brides all ran with joy to put on their dresses, every bride knew exactly where their gowns were, there were MANY of gowns. There were so much joy, and everyone helped one another with their dresses. I believe this is a dream from God about the bride, and it shows how ready we are, and that it's VERY close. We are about to put on our dresses for our bridegroom! Putting on your dress on wedding day, is the last thing you do before you see your groom. I know a while ago, Rhonda Empson had a dream of these brides preparing for the wedding the next day, and their hair was already done! Now we are are really approaching that moment, where we see our groom.
The next morning I woke up with the word Harpazo, I've never heard of this word before. I googled it and this is the definition: to seize, carry off by force, to seize on, claim for one's self eagerly,to snatch out or away. The word "Rapture" comes from the Latin word "Rapturo", which is simply a translation of the Greek word "Harpazo."
The next night I had the following dream: We were at a gathering, but it wasn't just christians. I was outside, talking to people, the best way I can describe what happened next.. Is there where I was standing on a hill, I looked up because of a strange sound I heard, in the sky. It was like many, many meteors drawing back into the heavens! Then I could see more close up and I saw it was people being raptured. I started shouting to the people around me, that It's the rapture, Jesus is here!! I ran to them and asked if they knew Jesus. Many people were saying no, I started leading them into the sinners prayer, because I knew it was nearly our time to go up. The next scene the sky opened up, and I could see deeper into the heavenly, I saw people hugging each other, they were all so happy to see one another! There were so much joy. I know in real life, it will be in a twinkle of an eye, and there won't be time to lead people into the sinners prayer, and everyone will be raptured at the same time. Brothers and sisters, I really believe this is important and God is showing us how close the rapture is!
The week before that, I dreamed also of the rapture. I heard a weird loud sound and I woke up in my dream, and the sky were all lighted up, and I looked at my husband, we held hands because we knew it was the rapture. We then started lifting up of the bed. I woke myself up, I thought it was really happening!
God is showing us that we as his children, are already prepared to meet Jesus! He's coming for us any moment now!
I hope this encouraged you all!
God bless 
by Rene De Villiers

I am sharing to encourage all of us! We are ambassadors of Jesus and we have lost souls to bring to Him. This is the first time I have heard mention that, during the actual rapture, 'we must not look back.' I feel in my spirit how significant this direction is! As we are being taken away, continue to look up, look at Jesus. Do not look down or around or take your eyes off Jesus and Heaven ... remember Lot's wife!

Maranatha,
Anna