8/8/16

Are You Willing ...

to lay down your life and surrender yourself completely to the Lord?

Each of us are different children and do things differently. God knows our innermost being and He will help us with this, if we only ask Him to. I have learned, and am still learning, that for me to do this, I must seek the Lord with all my heart, mind, soul and strength. I must love my neighbor as myself. I must die to my flesh nature, letting all my worldly wants go and seeking what God has for me above everything. 

To lay down our lives is a moment-by-moment, day-by-day decision that we make. As we learn to walk in love and obedience to God, this will become easier. Here are some verses to read to remind us of what we are doing and why we are doing it.  Bible Verses About Surrender

John 15:13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I leave you with a blessing that the Lord showed me so that I would not whine or have a pity party in any circumstance I might find myself. May you be lifted up as well when you see what God can and will do for a person who gives his all to Him!

You say you've never seen a miracle? I challenge you to watch this video and you will never be able to say that again!

Bishop Ron Archer Testimony The “Trick” Baby

Maranatha,
Anna