5/4/16

Talk to Jesus -

in the same way you talk to your friends! 
Not with big, illustrious words: but with the words when you first came to Him. Simple. Childlike. Not grandiose! Go back to a simpler time. God is bringing us back to our First Love and renewing our childlike love and faith, as we ask and let Him.
The last couple of weeks especially, I have found myself praying at night, the prayer taught to children:
Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the Lord my soul to keep.
If I should die before I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take. (Then the God bless 'names' called out). Amen
Let us pray to God over all our food and water - and our pets' food and water - so that we don't become weak or sick by any man-made diseases and/or viruses! Here is a simple prayer to bless our food:
Thank you Lord for this food. Please bless it and use it as nourishment for my body as Your Love and Your Word nourishes my heart and spirit. Amen. 

Exodus 23:25 - And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

When you pray, mean it! Pray from your heart and not just your mouth.
Abba, Father, Please cleanse me from ALL unrighteousness. 
From the top of my head to the soles of my feet, cleanse me. 
Cleanse my mind. Cleanse my heart. Cleanse me; so that You can use me to pour through Your Anointing! I decrease ALL of me that I may be a vessel that You can pour through. Your Healing Power, Deliverance and Fresh FIRE! Lord please use me according to Your Perfect Will to be done in and through me. In Jesus Mighty Name. Amen.

Peace be unto you all,
Anna

Revelation 2:4 (KJV)
4 Nevertheless I have somewhat against thee, because thou hast left thy first love.
James 3:10 (KJV)
10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be.
Psalm 91