5/3/16

We Must Press In! Strengthen What Remains!

This is no time to sit around but rather a time for action! Grow in Grace and Strength and Stature against the enemy! You will only grow if you are VIGILANT and you don't allow the enemy to steal anything from you!

What action? Prayer! Drawing closer to God! Being obedient to what He puts on your heart to do! Walking our Talk! Letting people SEE Jesus in our actions not just in our words. Devoting any time not spent on necessary things - like work or anything that is required to be done. Any time that is not required for living would best be used drawing closer to God. Yes, I am telling me this as much as I am telling you.

Everyday things are getting harder and harder. I freely admit, I find myself struggling to pray-through some days. Not every day is victorious for me ... but I will not give up and give in! I will try harder to be obedient to Jesus every day. One thing I do know: I need to obtain some more communion supplies. When I find that my prayers seem to bounce back and not punch through ... I have found quiet time and taking communion brings me closer to Jesus and victorious in prayer time!

If you put your trust in the media for information ... you are being lulled to sleep. Information is being hidden NOT shared! Check out Mary Greeley's channel. Mary is knowledgeable and shows what the USGS is hiding in the area of earthquakes. So many are NOT REPORTED!! Here are examples from just today, 5-3-2016.


May the Peace that passes all understanding be with you today and every day.
Anna

Philippians 3:14-15 (NKJV)
14 I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
15 Therefore let us, as many as are mature, have this mind; and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal even this to you.
Rhemas:
Judging Others
Romans 14:1-7 NKJV
1 Receive one who is weak in the faith, but not to disputes over doubtful things. 2 For one believes he may eat all things, but he who is weak eats only vegetables. 3 Let not him who eats despise him who does not eat, and let not him who does not eat judge him who eats; for God has received him. 4 Who are you to judge another's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. Indeed, he will be made to stand, for God is able to make him stand. 5 One person esteems one day above another; another esteems every day alike. Let each be fully convinced in his own mind. 6 He who observes the day, observes it to the Lord; and he who does not observe the day, to the Lord he does not observe it. He who eats, eats to the Lord, for he gives God thanks; and he who does not eat, to the Lord he does not eat, and gives God thanks. 7 For none of us lives to himself, and no one dies to himself.
Parents
Psalm 103:13-14 NKJV
13 As a father pities his children, So the Lord pities those who fear Him. 14 For He knows our frame; He remembers that we are dust.
New Birth, New Life
Matthew 3:8 NKJV
8 Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance,