3/4/16

The Heavenly Places: Third of 3 Battlegrounds

The dimension of the Heavenly Places is known today as the spirit realm. It is here that battles take place involving angels and demons as they are engaged in warfare for our cities. It is also 'enemy territory' at this time ... this is NOT a place to enter into without being fully trained, equipped and called to this spiritual battle. The authority we have in this place depends on how much our heart is like Jesus' heart. 

Personal experience has taught me that God's wisdom and discernment is crucial before, during and after these battles. 


The battles are not only done by a church or a body of believers but also by individual warriors and intercessors that God has placed in strategic locations.
Some individuals have been given assignments to break the strongholds and the chains held by certain demon entities. This is totally God's call to make and no one should be so prideful as to determine their own battleground and plan of attack. That way will surely lead to your fall and perhaps worse. Always seek God and His wisdom. He has angels that He will send with you as well. He is the General! Let us be like the chosen 300 of Gideon's warriors (Judges 7:6-7) ... always vigilant ... never putting down our weapons or taking our eyes off our surroundings ... drinking from the river with water in our hands that we lap up so we will stay watchful and ready at all times.

I will be the first to admit that the more God teaches me, the more I realize how very little I know! Please do not think, by this short blog, that you are ready and equipped for spiritual battles. That is so very far from the truth! We are only victorious and safe when we reside in God's presence! He is our strong tower and protection Psalm 91 - Safety of Abiding in the Presence of God


In addition, I would like to say that God has never sent me into any battle without my agreement first and He always provides someone to watch my back. This is also by the choice of the person willing to battle on God's side with me. We are truly given free will in all things. I cannot thank enough all those who agreed to battle alongside me over the years.


Rhema Words for today:

- Heaven Revelation 2:7 (KJV)
7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the tree of life, which is in the midst of the paradise of God.
- New Birth, New Life Galatians 2:20 (KJV)
20 I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
- God's Love for Us Romans 5:5, 8-11
5 And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.
8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.
9 Much more then, being now justified by his blood, we shall be saved from wrath through him.
10 For if, when we were enemies, we were reconciled to God by the death of his Son, much more, being reconciled, we shall be saved by his life.
11 And not only so, but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom we have now received the atonement.

In closing, I would like to recommend this reading material one last time. It is an excellent book on the three arenas of spiritual warfare: the mind, the church and the heavenly places. 
'The Three Battlegrounds' 
by Francis Frangipane
If the last three blog posts (which includes this one) that lightly touch on the 3 Battlegrounds have you thinking then this is where you can learn more! It is not a huge book in the amount of pages. It is, however, a huge book in the amount of teachings on its pages. There is too much information you need for me to equip you here. Excellent Reading!!!

Anna