3/7/16

"Finish the Race ...


look neither to the left or the right, do not wander or waste time, be about My business when I come for you." †Jesus

“7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns sprang up with it and choked it. Luke 8:7 NKJV
(Imagine thorns as weeds in your garden.)
If you are always on the go and you can’t hear God, you are facing the barrier of busyness. Often we confuse busyness with productivity and they aren’t the same thing. If you keep going, going, going but you aren’t spiritually growing, growing, growing, you are busy, not productive. Hear God - Eliminate the Distractions - link

2 Timothy 4:7 (KJV) I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:

This is a short blog post. It is for YOU to take time seeking how to finish the race that is set before you. Take a look at the moments in your day(s). Determine where and what you spend you time on. That is where your heart is. Examine your heart, let to of those things that are not of the Lord, cleave to Him in sincerity and completely repent of those things not done for Him. If anything is in the darkness, renounce it and ask Jesus for help in your weakness to this stumbling block. 

If any one took exception to the last blog about who will be taken in the rapture, here are some scriptures that may answer questions. Either way, God's thoughts are not our thoughts. His ways are not our ways.
Isaiah 55:8-9 (NKJV)
8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” says the Lord.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.
Seriously consider this: Our opinion isn't in the equation, folks!! We think too highly of ourselves if we believe our opinion is important. However, we are allowed to ask for Wisdom from God and He said He will give liberally.
James 1:5 
5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.

Eleventh hour grace: scripture reference for 'last-minute conversions'.

Romans 9:15 (KJV)
For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Matthew 20:14 '...I wish to give to this last man the same as to you.'
Deathbed converts and lifelong saints enter Heaven by the same gate. They don’t enjoy the same reward, but they’re saved by the same grace. Do you think that this is unfair? That those that come to work in the last hour will be given the same saving Grace as the longtime worker? Jesus says,
Matthew 20:15 'Is it not lawful for me to do what I wish with my own things? Or is your eye evil because I am good?’

Rhema Words:
Ambition
Philippians 2:3-4 (NKJV)
3 Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem others better than himself. 4 Let each of you look out not only for his own interests, but also for the interests of others.
Obeying God
John 3:36 (NKJV)
36 He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him.”
Confessing Sin
1 John 1:9 (NKJV)
9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Isaiah 40:30-31

Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.

Peace Be Unto You, 
Anna