3/16/16

Please ... Seek God's Wisdom on This!

We need to focus on what God wants us to claim, not on the temporal rewards that the “prosperity gospel” tells us to claim. 

10 Bible Verses Prosperity Gospel Preachers Need to Stop Misusing

Have you run across anything like the following?
Statement of Beliefs - Total Redemption:
1.  Spiritual - John 3:3; Romans 10:9-10(b); and 2 Corinthians 5:17-21; and
2.   Mental - Isaiah 26:3-4(c); Romans 12:1-2; 2 Timothy 1:7; and
3.   Physical - Isaiah 53:4-5; Matthew 8:17; and 1 Peter 2:24;
4.   Financial - Deuteronomy 28:1-14; Malachi 3:10-11; Luke 6:38; 2 Corinthians 9:6-10; and 3 John 1:2; and
5.   Social - Proverbs 3:4-10

Whenever I have seen something along these lines, there has been an immediate check in my spirit that this is not what God intended. Trust me, Satan has been around a long time and, as the god of this world, he will twist God's Word to suit his ends. He will try to sell us a bill of goods based on what our FLESH wants! The devil had the gall to go to Jesus (while He was in the wilderness) to tempt Him. In case you have forgotten, Jesus quoted the scriptures - showing their proper meaning - right back at him and then told the devil to get away from Him and Satan left. See Matthew 4:1-11Therefore, if you or your church stand by the above position shown in red, please pray and ask for God's Wisdom in this.

I promised the Lord that I would do His Will His Way. I do not shirk what has been put on my heart because it is an unpopular stand for me to take or for others to hear. This is what I claim:
Joy in the suffering James 1:2
Peace in tribulation John 16:33
Faith in a better world to come Hebrews 11:16
God's character in my life through the Fruit of the Spirit Galatians 5:22-23
I do not store up my treasures on earth Matthew 6:19

Time is truly short. Be at peace. Search your hearts. Seek God's perfect will. Stand in the gap in repentance for the sins of the world. 

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Peace be unto you,
Anna