6/14/16

In Christ Alone!

John 14:6 (KJV)
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Please, if you do not know Jesus as your Savior ... do not wait another minute to accept Him! None of us are promised even another second! There is no other way to God, the Father, except by His only begotten Son, Jesus (John 3:16).

God has sent warnings, visions and words to this lost and dying world. Will you not listen?! Will you not see?! He has His children interceding in travail for you! He loves you beyond imagining and so do His children! He loves with an Everlasting Love. We are learning to love as Christ ... it is a process of laying down our will and our way - dying to ourselves - that we may pick up our cross and follow Him into Eternity. Becoming more like Jesus every day as we submit to Him and Holy Spirit leads our hearts and spirits.

There is no life apart of Jesus! There is only Hell, condemnation and a horribly painful everlasting eternity without God. Suffering forever that you cannot imagine. Yes, God IS a loving God. He gave you free will ... so if you do not choose Jesus then you have made the decision to say NO to GOD! It is in your hands. Jesus paid it all. Now YOU must make a choice. Will you serve yourself and this world or will you ask Jesus into your heart and give your life over to Him?

I pray for all who are led to this blog and for any others that God wants to use this prayer for. As He calls me and others to travail for each of you, know that this originates in God. I am nothing but an instrument. I am willing to do God's will in His way. There is a part of God in each of us ... please come to Him NOW!

CHOOSE ETERNAL LIFE NOT DEATH! JESUS SAVES!!!

If you have opened your heart and mind to Jesus, here is an example to pray from the website here:


SALVATION PRAYER
Dear God in heaven, I come to you in the name of Jesus. I acknowledge to You that I am a sinner, and I am sorry for my sins and the life that I have lived; I need your forgiveness.

I believe that your only begotten Son Jesus Christ shed His precious blood on the cross at Calvary and died for my sins, and I am now willing to turn from my sin.

You said in Your Holy Word, Romans 10:9 that if we confess the Lord our God and believe in our hearts that God raised Jesus from the dead, we shall be saved.

Right now I confess Jesus as the Lord of my soul. With my heart, I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. This very moment I accept Jesus Christ as my own personal Savior and according to His Word, right now I am saved.

Thank you Jesus for your unlimited grace which has saved me from my sins. I thank you Jesus that your grace never leads to license, but rather it always leads to repentance. Therefore Lord Jesus transform my life so that I may bring glory and honor to you alone and not to myself.

Thank you Jesus for dying for me and giving me eternal life. AMEN.

Abba, Father, I pray that all will feel Jesus' love and that Holy Spirit will tenderly call them. That each one will hear and have a peace that they never thought possible when they land here. To God I give all the praise and glory! I worship and adore you! King of Kings and Lord of Lords! In Jesus Name. Amen!
Rev 22:20
He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus.

Rhemas:
Fellowship with other Believers
1 John 2:9-11 KJV
Patience
James 5:7-9
Heaven
Revelation 22:3-5

In memory of Christina Grimmie - who loved Jesus & this song


Maranatha, 
Anna