6/3/16

Urgency in my spirit!

Please be ready, Bride! 

There is an urgency to pray for MERCY for those that do not yet know Jesus as their Savior. 

Those of us who are saved already: Walk in holiness. Asking Holy Spirit to shine His light on our hearts that we can see and repent of anything that is NOT HOLY in us! 

My Rhema Words for today. Keep in mind, whenever I get Holy Spirit as a rhema, it is confirmation this is indeed of the Lord!

Judging Others 
1 Corinthians 4:3-5 (NKJV)
3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you or by a human court. In fact, I do not even judge myself. 4 For I know of nothing against myself, yet I am not justified by this; but He who judges me is the Lord. 5 Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord comes, who will both bring to light the hidden things of darkness and reveal the counsels of the hearts. Then each one’s praise will come from God.

Pride & Conceit
1 Sam 2:3 (NKJV)
3 “Talk no more so very proudly;
Let no arrogance come from your mouth,
For the Lord is the God of knowledge;
And by Him actions are weighed.

Holy Spirit
Matt 10:19-20 (NKJV)
19 But when they deliver you up, do not worry about how or what you should speak. For it will be given to you in that hour what you should speak; 20 for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father who speaks in you.

Maranatha!
Anna