1/25/21

A Daily Prayer to Change Your Life

 ... I ran across this prayer tonight. Kat Kerr was binding and loosing in Jesus' name, from 3 years ago.  

I felt the unction to share this and to begin to speak this Loosing & Binding Prayer out loud every day!

Loose

Father, I choose as an act of my will, to loose all fear, all hate, all confusion, all grief, all misunderstanding, all offense, all unforgiveness, any witchcraft operating against me or in my family. 

I loose all anger, all addictions ... in a drug, to a person, to a place or a thing ... I loose it in Jesus' name. I choose to loose all criticizing, all bashing and trashing, and hate, and mean words, any judgemental attitude ... I loose them from my soul.

I choose, as my will, to loose any oppression, any depression, any despair, suicidal thoughts of any kind. I choose to loose from my soul any unclean movies I've watched, graphic violence I've watched. I loose all violence, whether seen or heard, from my soul. It has no place in me. 

I loose any spirits of infirmity, any sickness any disease of any kind. It has no place in me. I loose any fear of any kind, whether unfounded or known fear, as far back as I've been alive, if I've heard things of fear, if I've been fearful ... it's gone right now in Jesus' name. Amen. Hallelujah! 

I choose to loose any poverty mentality, any stinginess, anything that makes me feel like I have to hide money or hoard money or if I've misused money ... I loose it all from my soul. Amen. Hallelujah!

Bind

God I choose, as an act of my will, to bind to my soul Your life, Your love, Your presence, Your joy, Your excitement, Your expectancy, Your creativity. I bind Your plans for my life, my destiny, all the goals and thoughts that You have of me, I bind them to my soul. I bind justice and liberty and freedom and the plans You have for me to live that way, I bind that to my soul. 

I bind to my soul Your Ways, Your Thoughts, Your songs that You have sung over me. I bind greatness for the kingdom to my soul. I bind You, Your Son, Holy Spirit to my soul that I will hear You, that I will obey You, that I will love You more. I bind Your love for others to my soul. I bind bravery to witness with the truth in power and demonstration to my soul. 

I thank You, Father. I thank you, Jesus Christ. I thank You, Holy Spirit, for Your plan for my country. Amen. Hallelujah! 

 

May this powerful prayer help you grow supernaturally and walk closer with the Lord every day!

Maranatha,

Anna