1/1/21

Everything I've Needed Lord ...

You've Always Been - Unspoken

Unspoken - You've Always Been (Official Music Video)

Lyrics
I’ve had good days, 
I’ve had bad days 
Tasted victory and defeat 
I’ve had problems big as planets 
Turn to pebbles when you speak 
I’ve had nothing to my name 
Never lacked for anything 
Cause you were there with me 

You’ve been my savior, sustainer 
When I’m at my end 
My healer, redeemer 
Again and again 
My mother and my father 
Brother, sister and friend 
Everything I’ve needed, Lord 
You’ve always been 
Everything I’ve needed, Lord 
You’ve always been 

When I stand before you guilty 
Oh your mercy bears my blame 
When in pride I think I’m worthy 
You point out the price you paid 
When I wander far away 
You keep calling out my name 
You don’t give up on me 

You are my strength, my rock, Jesus 
You are my hope, my song, Jesus 
Before my heart knows what to pray 
You’ve already led the way Jesus

I needed to hear this ... maybe you needed to hear it, too! 
Thank you Father for your Mercy, Love, and Grace!!! There is nothing I can do in myself, Lord, but only through your strength. Here I am Lord, please use me in any way you choose! In Jesus Name. Amen!

Maranatha,
Anna