10/27/16

Pray for His Soldiers ...

every day, as God places them on your heart and your minds.

Pray for His Soldiers this post as a podcast by Anna

Abba, Father, I give you praise for who you are: the Great I AM! Jehovah Nissi, Jehovah Jireh, Jehovah Tsidkenu, King of Kings, Lord of Lords, The Bright and Morning Star!  I am here at your feet, Abba, to stand in the gap and lift up your children to You. I pray for special protection by the Heavenly Host to be round about my sisters and brothers that are working to bring more souls into Your Kingdom. May there be a hedge of protection round about them all, in the shape of a sphere, that nothing from the enemy can get in to harm them in any way. Knowing time is short, the battle is intense but You alone are our strength and comfort. You give us wisdom and your Word directs our steps. Thank you beyond measure for Your Mercy, Love, and Grace! In Jesus Name. Amen!

     I encourage all of you to be obedient to God and take up prayer for each other, especially for His Soldier(s) on the front lines in this spiritual battle. You ARE in this battle, whether you realize it or not! 
     This world is not my home! Although my heart longs to be with my Bridegroom and my Father, Holy Spirit is with me and He leads and guides me each moment of the day to be of service 'His Will. His Way.' Please be encouraged! Do not grow weary and become lukewarm! We are going home, soon and very soon, so let us each finish the race that has been set before us!

Maranatha,
Anna

Who were the prayer warriors in the Bible? 
Prayer warriors are people who are known for regularly interceding on behalf of others before God. To intercede means to come between, so prayer warriors are, in effect, coming between God and the trouble in another person's life.
Prayer warriors are like defense attorneys, appealing to the Higher Court on behalf of their defendants. We're all guilty before God, but God is merciful. Prayer warriors recognize that quality of God's personality and call on Him for intervention.  
The Heart of A Prayer Warrior