10/16/16

The Walk of Faith ...

taking a step into thin air yet trusting He will keep you from falling. 
I again took steps of Faith during the Hurricane Matthew evacuations of where I work, then where I live. A couple nights sleeping in the car with my cat. Three nights at my BFF's house, where I slept like a rock: unlike the first two car nights. During this time, God placed this question on my heart: 
Are my children obedient?
God's Word tells us to obey the law of the land. I say this to you, and to anyone else that reads this, because I DO Care! If you break the law, there are consequences. Yes, God gave us free will but we also are accountable for our choices. So many think  'I am in control, nothing bad will happen to me' but, when we are disobedient, we step out of His protection. Did you, or will you, ask God about any of this during your prayer time? Speaking in Love: about many things like - speeding, distracted driving (texting even hands free) drinking and driving, etc.


May we walk with the Lord - being watchful, strengthened, remembering, holding fast and repenting every day!
Anna