5/29/18

Noblesville West Middle School ...

are you asking WHERE was GOD?  

I have personal experience to share with you about what God was doing with myself and another of His children on the morning of Noblesville West Middle School shooting. The scene below started a few minutes previous to the shooting, 911 got the call at 9:06 AM and the situation, as we know, was resolved quickly.
God's 6 Minute Timing: 40 second shooter ID, shooter contained, victims transported

My day started out as it usually does. Get up. Take my meds & insulins. Put on the Whole Armor of God while in the shower. Calling out and lifting up in prayer those He puts on my heart. Praying a Hedge of Protection and asking for Travel Mercies for the day. Finish getting ready and then leave for work.
All of this starts through Messenger:

--AMW At 8:30 AM I sent out a beautiful picture of an owl taken the previous day at my place of employment by a coworker
++SYW 8:46 AM 'How beautiful'
--AMW 8:46 AM 'God makes BEAUTIFUL animals! Luv ur post this morning too'  

Click to read--> Change The Way You Think

++SYW 8:54 AM 'Thank you... working and praying on some stuff with CBW and some of her friends this summer... praying a lot this morning Mrs Anita... crying out to God for our kids nowadays... my heart is so heavy for what they know and accept now... 6th grade and drinking and drugs and sex... I’m starting a get together in July for girls in middle school to be in prayer, study together, and talk to them about these things. And how to handle them when brought to them. How to be strong in their faith... and so much more... it’s tearing me apart'

++SYW 8:54 AM Bout to go start our morning devotion.. I’ll talk to you later. Just be praying for us please. I love you so much! 😘

--AMW 8:55 AM You r in God's perfect timing luv u too. TTYL



Please notice how preparation for God to use us started before He called upon us. We both have a relationship with Jesus and both want to draw closer to Him. After reading SYW teaching post on Facebook, and then sharing the owl with her and others, when SYW shared the burden God had on her heart ... Holy Spirit made it my heart's burden at that moment as well and called me to start PRAYING IN THE SPIRIT IMMEDIATELY!!!



It was only later, when the unction to pray so intensely was lifted, that I heard about the school shooting. It was then I realized that God had me and other prayer warriors actively taking up prayer and shouting the spiritual battle cry to protect the children from evil. That lifted up the teacher who was willing and gave him strength and power to act quickly, in the face of the threat, to protect the children. 

Matthew 19:14 (KJV)
But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.


When I am called to prayer this way, I do not ask God any details. It isn't my place to ask ... it does not matter Who? What? Why? When? Where? All that matters is God wants to use me for His Purposes Right NOW ... I trust him and I obey in that moment. It is important you understand that this does not make me in any way better than any other of His children. It is my walk with Him that I willing allow Him to direct. This relationship with Him is available to you, if you want it. Count the cost ... Jesus paid a price for us we couldn't pay ... I lay down my life for the one who died for me, willingly.


Everyone needs to hear what God can do when we seek His Will and the desires of His heart until we make them our will and our desires. When we walk with Him, we are instant in season and out of season. When Holy Spirit calls for heartfelt prayer, we do not hesitate but immediately obey.

Even though we have kicked Him out of our schools, our nation, and our lives ... God was right where He has always been ... Yahushua is waiting for us with His arms open wide in LOVE so please turn to Him so He can welcome us home. Be aware, time is running out ... soon it will be forever too late to choose Jesus,  and you will have chosen eternity and the eternal allegiance that was never meant for you. 

Maranatha,
Anna