10/9/17

God's Ways Are Not Our Ways ...

His thoughts are not our thoughts. 
We should never presume to speak for God: He is so high above us! So many times we have all heard someone tell others what God thinks / what God does ... seriously?!! We are not, and never will be, equal with God and know His heart and mind fully! He will have mercy on whom He will have mercy!

Isaiah 55:8-9
8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord.
9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Romans 9:15 
For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Instead of condemning and putting people down, why not lift them up to Jesus instead? Put away your judgments. Put away your anger. Put away your hate. Ask God to heal your heart and to show you How to pray for His Children! 

Please spend time with God today and ask for His love for people. For Him to place people on your heart to pray for and lift up to Him.
John 1:5
And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

Maranatha,
Anna