8/29/17

Total Eclipse: Changes!!!

I was at work when the eclipse was happening. I had a link online and watched as TOTALITY occurred in different cities: starting in Oregon and ending in Charleston, SC. I was to wait for confirmation from the Lord before I could share the message He poured into my heart during that time. Confirmation I was given is here if you would like to read it.

During the time of the eclipse, the powerful presence of Holy Spirit covered me. If you have ever felt the anointing and presence of Holy Spirit, you will know what I mean. At that time, all I was allowed to share [with my BFF Divine only - no one else] was "Tammie, the Holy Spirit is all over me! This is a warning! We are worshiping the creation and not the Creator. God is not pleased!" 

This is what God spoke to me during that time:

"This eclipse is a warning. It is a HARBINGER! They worship creation and not the Creator! There are many things that will come upon this land. I have called them and called them, asked and asked, been lenient time and again. No longer! The blood of the innocent calls out to me. They are a wicked, selfish, unrepentant people with evil in their hearts continually. Do not think it strange what you will see happening: they have sown the wind now they will reap the whirlwind. I command all creation: rest assured, disaster upon disaster will rise up across this place. I AM removing my protective cover from the United States this day!"

[Since that day, God has given me more things to say. He encourages me not to be fearful but to be BOLD.]
Continue to tell them, my daughter, all that I give you to speak. Do not fear them. Do not worry. I know you Love Me, first and foremost, above and before anyone or anything else.
I have been obedient -- check out the blogs He gave me since 8/21/17:
8/22/2017     The Unpardonable Sin ...
8/25/2017     Do Not Disrespect Others ...
8/28/2017     Are You Sure ...

Many things have happened since the eclipse on 8/21/2017: the biggest being Harvey! I pray that Holy Spirit convicts each of you that He brings here to read this blog. That you would be led to repent and ask forgiveness, for whatever you are shown. If something happened that concerns me, I forgive you, as Father has taught me. I do not want to be rebellious so that a root of bitterness could  rise up in my heart. 


1 Peter 1:16 Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
Anna