7/3/17

What is a Major Difference ...

between the first church and the end times church? Holy Spirit wants you to know and remember that God is still the same yesterday, today and tomorrow! 
I have heard many times, from many sources, that the miracles, signs and wonders the apostles did in the first church are not relevant today because we now have the Bible - God's written word - as proof of His existence.

God does not change and His Word will go forth and accomplish that for which He sent it.
Isaiah 55:11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

The following is from the website link provided below and Holy Spirit is strongly impressing upon my spirit that He is totally in DISAGREEMENT with the information in this article:
Quote "God miraculously heals people every day. God still does amazing miracles, signs, and wonders and sometimes performs those miracles through a Christian. However, these things are not necessarily the miraculous gifts of the Spirit. THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE LIE: The primary purpose of the miraculous gifts was to prove that the gospel was true and that the apostles were truly God’s messengers. The Bible does not say outright that the miraculous gifts have ceased, but it does lay the foundation for why they might no longer occur to the same extent as they did as recorded in the New Testament." End Quote

You are free to believe what you want to believe ... God did give us free will after all. John 7:17 (kjv) However, I am to let you know that denying the power of God and the Gifts of the Spirit is like having a super vehicle ... but not believing that it needs fuel to go anywhere. I don't ask you to take my word ... I ask you to Sit At God's Feet ... Holy Spirit will teach you what man cannot!!!

I am called to tell you the Truth. I do not write these posts - Holy Spirit is writing this. I am obedient to Him and I will not have your blood on my hands by not sharing what He is saying! Without the power of the Holy Spirit - that Jesus commanded believers to wait for -- Jesus sent the Comforter -- we are anemic and ineffectual Christians.

Why would anyone think or believe that the early church would be so much more powerful than the church of the end times? Don't worry, if you don't believe -- you won't receive. God won't make you believe His Truth ... but I pray that you will want to learn it to truly live a victorious Christian life!

1 Corinthians 12 kjv

Time is short! If you disagree with this teaching, please ask Holy Spirit ... He gives wisdom when we ask Him!

Maranatha,
Anna