10/4/15

Flooding: Will this Devastation Bring You to Your Knees?

If you are involved in flooding now or in the past, this prayer is for you. If you do not know Jesus as your Savior, please take a moment and accept His free gift. http://im4tun8.blogspot.com/2015/09/take-life-one-day-at-time.html

The following is my prayer for each one of you!

Abba Father, I lift up my brothers and sisters and ask you to hold them and their family members especially close during this trying time of flooding. You always give us Free Will: We have a choice to turn to you or to get mad and blame you and turn away. I pray for a very special anointing to cover this message. May your glorious presence manifest in hearts as they read these words.,

Isaiah 55:11-13King James Version (KJV)
11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.
12 For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.
13 Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the Lord for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

As we turn our hearts over to you, Jesus, we trust you to love us and lead us. You are the author and finisher of our faith. Though all around us is desolation and devastation, we are not sorrowful and our face is not cast down. Instead, we rejoice in your provision of our eternal future as we have accepted your sacrifice of love. Thank you for all you have done! In the holy, precious name of Jesus I pray. Amen!

There is POWER in the name of JESUS!

JEHOVAH-JIREH ... Jehovah will see, or provide. Gen. 22:14
JEHOVAH-RO'I ... Jehovah my Shepherd. Ps. 23:1.
JEHOVAH-MeKADDISHKEM = Jehovah that doth sanctify you. Ex. 31:13. Lev. 20:8; 21:8; 22:32. Ezek. 20:12.